Lone Wolf 29: The Storms of Chai published!

Project Aon Announcements

Jan 4, 2020, 5:47:37 PM1/4/20
to Project Aon Announcements
Happy New Year! We've published Lone Wolf 29: The Storms of Chai on the Project Aon website.

The Forces of Darkness have launched a coordinated assault upon the Free Nations of Magnamund. Their intentions are clear: to overwhelm and annihilate them before an effective counter-offensive can be undertaken.

In The Storms of Chai, your mission is one of seven that Kai Supreme Master Lone Wolf has initiated to turn back this unprecedented tide of evil before it engulfs all the goodly nations of Magnamund forever.

Will you succeed in your vital quest to retrieve the Eye of Agarash from the city of Pensei and bring it back safely to the Kai Monastery of Lorn, or will you fall victim to the powerful Nadziran Zashnor and the terrible creatures at his command?

You might notice that we have redesigned the standard edition for this new book to modernize it and make it more mobile-friendly. As with all significant changes, we might have introduced new problems. If you experience any issues, please help us by telling us what went wrong.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

The Project Aon volunteers

This conversation is locked