The Fall of Blood Mountain Published!

Project Aon Announcements

Feb 22, 2013, 10:56:06 PM2/22/13
to projectaon-a...@googlegroups.com

For centuries the Shom'zaa has lain incarcerated and forgotten in a granite prison located deep below the mountains of Bor. Now this terrifying beast has accidentally been set free, and its hunger for vengeance knows no bounds. With a horde of vile minions at its command, swiftly the Shom'zaa enacts its sinister plan to destroy King Ryvin and the wondrous realm of the Drodarin dwarves.

In The Fall of Blood Mountain, you must journey to the fabulous subterranean kingdom of the dwarves and attempt to save your ancient allies from the wrath of the Shom'zaa. Will you succeed in your mission or will you succumb to the terrible powers of this ancient champion of Evil?

This is our first new book published in almost two years! We'll try to avoid taking so long next time around.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon

This conversation is locked