The Hunger of Sejanoz Published!

Project Aon Announcements

Jun 25, 2014, 8:58:48 PM6/25/14
to projectaon-a...@googlegroups.com
A visit to the fabulous court of Xo-lin is disrupted when news of the invasion arrives at the venerable emperor's palace in Pensei. The evil Autarch Sejanoz of Bhanar has launched a sudden and devastating attack upon Xo-lin's ancient realm. With the tyrant's armies swarming across his borders, the aged Xo-lin is forced to flee his imperial palace and seek sanctuary in the distant city of Tazhan.

In The Hunger of Sejanoz, your mission is to escort the aged emperor and his entourage safely across the Great Lissan Plain to Tazhan. Will you succeed in your perilous task … or will you and your charges fall victim to the merciless forces of the Autarch?

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/TheHungerOfSejanoz

We've published the last book in the Lone Wolf series! This comes 30 years after Flight from the Dark was first published in 1984 and nearly 15 years since the beginning of Project Aon in 1999. As always, we hope you enjoy.

But we at Project Aon are not done yet. We will soon begin working on the rest of the Freeway Warrior series, Joe Dever's excellent post-apocalyptic gamebooks.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon
This conversation is locked