Bearing Sad News

Project Aon Announcements

Nov 30, 2016, 1:54:12 PM11/30/16
to Project Aon Announcements
Dear friends,

It is with heavy heart that I must bear sad news to you. Joe Dever's family have confirmed that the Grand Master has passed away after a brave and private ten-year battle with illness.

More than mere entertainment, he and his works have graced so many of our lives with an example of honor and goodness that has earned our loyalty, even 30 years after the publication of the first Lone Wolf gamebook, Flight from the Dark. Though his life and his quest have come to an end, his legacy will endure.

May his family and friends receive comfort in the hours and days ahead. May Ishir and Kai receive the stalwart warrior into their bosom.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon
This conversation is locked