Annual Report 2011

11 vues

Simon Osborne

non lue,
3 janv. 2012, 14:38:0003/01/2012
à projectaon-a...@googlegroups.com
Attention fellow Kai

A full and unexpurgated report of the last twelve months' activity of
the elusive and secretive "Aon Project" has been leaked into the wild.
It lists their achievements and experiments during 2011, and even
projects their work over the coming year, though we all know how
inaccurate those forecasts usually are.

On no account must we allow this information to be ignored or censored.
To that end, I have placed it online, at great risk to myself.
Hopefully, they won't be able to find me before this information gas
gone global. It is linked from this secret URL:

<http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/ProjectAonAnnualReports>

Be sure to publicise this, fellow Kai, before this secret brotherhood
steal back the secrets of their nefarious schemes. Their secrecy knows
no bounds, and they will stop at nothing to hide their very existence
from the world.

What was that...? I'm sure I heard something downstairs...

--
Simon Osborne
(Project Aon)

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
La conversation est verrouillée
Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à des conversations verrouillées ni y exécuter d'autres opérations.
0 nouveau message