Slides and recorded demo of the Project Antrea talk in sig-windows community meeting

Jianjun Shen

Jul 28, 2020, 3:37:51 PM7/28/20
to kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My big pleasure to present Project Antrea in today's sig-windows community meeting. As promised attached my slides. Also check a recorded demo of Antrea for Windows Kubernetes Nodes: https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T09NY5SBT-F0188K07HDX/download/antrea-windows-demo.mp4 (it is shared in the sig-windows slack channel).
Again we like to hear your feedback and suggestions. Need your help to better support Kubernetes networking on Windows!

Regards,
Jianjun
Antrea sig-windows talk.pdf