Announcing Antrea community meetings

Antonin Bas

Dec 2, 2019, 10:09:00 PM12/2/19
to projectantr...@googlegroups.com, projec...@googlegroups.com, projecta...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We would like to start having Antrea community meetings – weekly or bi-weekly depending on interest and attendance. The first meeting will be Wednesday December 3rd, at 9AM PST (sorry for the short notice!). Here is the Zoom link: https://vmware.zoom.us/j/823654111.

We are aware that 9AM PST may not work well for everyone interested in attending, and we will be recording the meetings. If there is sufficient interest, we will definitely consider rotating meeting times so that everyone gets a chance to attend.

At the meeting, we will be introducing Antrea and the maintainers will be happy to answer any question you may have about the project. Looking forward to see you there!

Thanks,

Antonin, for the Antrea maintainers