Network related issues starting at approx. 07:20AM PDT

ProjectA 911

Feb 12, 2016, 12:01:11 PM2/12/16
to ProjectA 911
Project A has been experiencing issues with network stability due to a network device that has been going up and down.  A physical hardware replacement will take place soon that will resolve these issues.

ProjectA 911

Feb 12, 2016, 12:08:14 PM2/12/16
to ProjectA 911, proje...@googlegroups.com
We have replaced the network device and all services are currently operational.  We will continue to monitor the situation closely.  If you are still experiencing issues with your site or email, please contact us at http://support.projecta.com