Scheduled Maintenance 2016-04-13 21:00 PDT to 2016-04-14 02:00 PDT

Brandon Kester

Apr 11, 2016, 6:26:34 PM4/11/16
to ProjectA 911
Systems/Sites Affected: Site-in-a-Box, All Sites, All Windows Hosted Sites, Wordpress Sites, DNS

When: 2016-04-13 21:00 PDT to 2016-04-14 02:00 PDT

Duration: Approx. 15 minutes

Impact: Clients visiting your site may have their connection to the site timeout or see an error message about the site being down.

Description: Project A will be performing routine maintenance on our servers.  This maintenance will include installing security and stability updates and restarting systems.

If your site utilizes just a web server then you will see one brief interruption in service.  Total down time for your site will be 15 minutes or less.

If your site uses a web server and a SQL server then both need to be updated and restarted.  During this time there may be 2 short interruptions in service.  We will do the best we can to make sure these interruptions happen at the same time to minimize the impact.  Total down time for your site (between both system reboots) will be 15 minutes or less.

If you have any questions about this update, or have any issues with your site after the update, please fill out a Support form at http://support.projecta.com