My Marriage Invitation (Satheesh.P SVCEMCA2010)

satheesh p

Aug 27, 2011, 1:20:47 AM8/27/11
to proje...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sweet Friends,

     This is happiest movement in my life. Yes, I will be going to marrying on September 1st 2011 and reception on  August 31st 2011 in my home town. May I inviting to you to attend my Marriage and reception and give me your best wishes.

Venue -Radha Manjunathan thirumana mandapam, Pallikonda, Vellore District.

I have attached my Marriage invitation card.

The formal wedding invitation card would follow with the details but kindly treat this is as a personal invitation from me & bless us with your presence.

Regards,
Satheesh P
MarriageInvitation-1.jpg
MarriageInvitaion-2.jpg