Fwd: Operations Management

annie precilla

Apr 21, 2011, 7:16:06 AM4/21/11
to • » αηιтα кαтαяιa, raksha r, KoMaLaVaLlI M :), Met "AAMIR KHAN" -Dream come true!!!, Testing Time, proje...@googlegroups.com, technom...@googlegroups.com, AnUpAmA ID xms over head-killing, RUBY {SANDHYA ORU NALA FRIEND EAH ILLA:)}
Guys,

         My friend wants some one for a short term project related to operations management. Guess its related to ansewering a questionaire, not sure though. More details available in the attachment, you can also contact her for any clarification. PFB her email ID.

Regards,
Annie. L