[Fwd: CTS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for All (BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech ), MCA /MS- IT -2010 batch]

Thanigaivel

Jan 31, 2011, 10:44:08 AM1/31/11
to proje...@googlegroups.com
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: CTS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for All (BE / B Tech / ME
/ M Tech ), MCA /MS- IT -2010 batch]
From: plac...@svce.ac.in
Date: Mon, January 31, 2011 5:18 pm
To: <svcepl...@svce.ac.in>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CTS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for All (BE / B Tech / ME / M
Tech ), MCA /MS- IT -2010 batch
From: Campus KIOT <cam...@kiot.ac.in>
Date: Mon, January 31, 2011 2:40 pm
To: gurus...@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sir / Madam,

*Sub:* *CTS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for **All (BE / B Tech / ME / M
Tech ), MCA /MS- IT -2010 batch only *

*****

Knowledge Institute of Technology is a premier engineering institution
promoted by eminent engineering professors and the institution is
functioning since 2009-2010.
The College offers B.E. programs in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics
and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
Computer Science Engineering and Civil Engineering. As a social
corporate
responsibility, we conduct placement drives for Engineering, Arts &
Science, Polytechnic and ITI Students and provide educational awareness
programme in Salem Polimer Plus local channel (every Monday from 8.00 to
9.00 pm).

*In this connection, we are happy to inform you that CTS (Cognizant
Technology Solutions) Off-campus Recruitment Drive will be held on
16thFebruary 2011 at
Knowledge Institute of Technology, Salem for the 2010 passed out
candidates of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA /MS � IT.*

We request you to send your students to the Recruitment drive. We have
enclosed the details about the drive along with this Mail.

Thanking you,

With Warm Regards,

Placement Team
Knowledge Institute of Technology
NH-47, Kakapalayam (PO), Salem, TN, India. Pin: 637 504
Visit us @ www.kiot.ac.in
Phone : +91 97900 61616

--
Thanigaivel.G
Assistant Professor,Dept of. Computer Applications

untitled-1.2
Invitation notice.pdf