cannot start the voldemort server on centos7

Jasper Chen

Jul 12, 2020, 11:02:12 PM7/12/20
to project-voldemort
while starting voldemort-server, I met a problem. This problem is always shown.

I've tried to used root user to start it, also the libc.so.6 is in /lib

it has blocked me for several days.

could anyone give me some help?

below is the error stack.  thanks a lot.

[02:55:41,847 voldemort.utils.JNAUtils] INFO Failed to link to native library [main]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: voldemort.utils.JNAUtils.mlockall(I)I
at voldemort.utils.JNAUtils.mlockall(Native Method)
at voldemort.utils.JNAUtils.tryMlockall(JNAUtils.java:51)
at voldemort.server.VoldemortServer.startInner(VoldemortServer.java:468)
at voldemort.common.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:62)
at voldemort.server.VoldemortServer.main(VoldemortServer.java:544)