Step by step heron clustering setup in Centos

Anandh Kumar

Aug 29, 2017, 5:20:51 AM8/29/17
to project-voldemort
Hi All,

Can somebody help me how to do step by step installation of heron cluster in CentOS

I Used following URL but that is not working for me

Can help me with this tried many google search nothing workout.

Brendan

Aug 29, 2017, 6:47:45 AM8/29/17
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anandh,

Voldemort is a standalone distributed database that does not rely on third-party software of any kind. You can follow the documentation at http://www.project-voldemort.com/ to get a Voldemort cluster up and running.

What is it that you're trying to do with Voldemort in conjunction with Heron? Are you trying to use Heron as a stream to read/write Voldemort stores or something?

Brendan Harris
1.650.291.5761