Latest version of Chrome not compatible with existing versions of Pinniped

Nanci Lancaster

Feb 4, 2022, 5:14:01 PM2/4/22
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pinniped users,

Unfortunately, the latest version of Chrome includes a change that is not compatible with existing versions of Pinniped. We plan to implement a fix in the Pinniped CLI as soon as possible.

- Nanci Lancaster
What happened? After upgrading to Chrome v98 (released Feb 1, 2022), the Pinniped CLI now outputs an error during login when using the Pinniped Supervisor: Error: could not complete Pinniped login:...

Nanci Lancaster (She/Her)
Senior Open Source Community Manager
nan...@vmware.com
Austin, TX
Mobile: available upon request

My working hours (10am–6pm Central Time) may not be your working hours.
Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.
VMware