ideas for cba 1

Mark Campion

Feb 25, 2021, 4:10:20 AM2/25/21
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I've been in and out of teaching the last few years and missed the boat on a lot of the cba information.
Can anyone help me out with a few ideas to throw at my 2nd years later? Are there any investigations that worked well for your students?
Thanks
Mark

Trish Mulcahy

Feb 25, 2021, 4:15:46 AM2/25/21
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I found the samples of the students work on the JC maths page on curriculum online to be the most useful guide for me and my students.

Trish