Active Maths Books Free in Dublin

Stephen Lawless

Sep 25, 2023, 11:56:31 AM9/25/23
to Project Maths
Hi all,

We just changed our maths book and want to get rid of our old Active Maths. I'm still counting the stock but we have:
  • ~12 Active Maths 4 book 1
  • ~20 Active Maths 4 book 2
  • ~35 Active Maths 3
Very eager to go to new homes rather than bins. Please reach out if you would like to take them. Logistically I would prefer to send them all to one place, or at least to keep them in sets as anything else is too complex!

Thanks,
Stephen

Micheál Ginty

Sep 25, 2023, 12:05:37 PM9/25/23
to projec...@googlegroups.com
We would take the Active Maths 3 in a school in Mayo but understand if you get a taker in Dublin that it may be easier.

Thanks

Quentin Heaney

Sep 25, 2023, 12:48:37 PM9/25/23
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Stephen and Michael, I'm happy to transport them from Ballinteer to Castlebar at half term if that helps at all.

Regards,
Quentin

Sent from Outlook for iOS

Sep 25, 2023, 1:15:46 PM9/25/23
to Project Maths
I'll keep you on the list Micheál and let you know. There are offers coming in on the science forum also and I'm just going to go with the easiest one!