Formulas needed for LCHL

Dee King

May 8, 2023, 8:03:50 AM5/8/23
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have been asked if there is a resource of all the formulae that a student would need to know for higher level leaving cert that are not in the formula and table booklet. Before I start pulling something together, would anyone here have something done out that they are willing to share?

Many thanks,

Dee

fisherpearse

May 9, 2023, 5:22:52 AM5/9/23
to Project Maths
Dee,

Most of the formulas needed are from Probability - E(x), test for Independence, probability of A given B etc. I find www.jkmaths.net very useful. There are summary notes for each section of the course with the important formulas highlighted.

Regards,

Pearse

Ronan Downes

May 9, 2023, 2:45:04 PM5/9/23
to Project Maths
Hi Dee,
I'll typeset them in LaTex when I get a chance.
regards
Ronan

Dee King

May 9, 2023, 2:49:58 PM5/9/23
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pearse, that’s a great website with loads of resources.

I’ll be pointing them in that direction for sure.

Dee

On 9 May 2023, at 10:22, 'fisherpearse' via Project Maths <projec...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dee,

Dee King

May 9, 2023, 2:52:10 PM5/9/23
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ronan. I certainly don’t want to be landing extra work on people (including myself) at this really busy time of year, that’s why I was hoping somebody wouldn’t mind sharing if already done out.

Dee

On 9 May 2023, at 19:45, Ronan Downes <ronan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dee,