Math worksheets

nkeogh86

Jan 13, 2021, 6:12:33 AM1/13/21
to Project Maths
Hello All,

Sorry to be bothering you all during this very busy time. I have some resource classes for math - I am looking for websites to get worksheets or educational games to help the students.

Can anyone recommend places to get resources?

Thanks very much,

Niamh

Liam Nielsen

Jan 13, 2021, 6:20:53 AM1/13/21
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Niamh,

I use https://www.math-aids.com/

It gives you a lot of options for tailoring the worksheets but you
need to check them as some American notation is different to Ireland

and if you google 'Pizzazz Algebra' you should be able to get some
pdf's with lots of worksheets. I think there Pizzazz pdf's for lots of
different topics.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Liam

paula reidy

Jan 13, 2021, 6:25:22 AM1/13/21
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niamh

Great for every topic ... some material is a bit American 🇺🇸 but overall it is excellent with uses from 1 st through to LCHL

Paula

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Jan 2021, at 11:20, Liam Nielsen <liamjac...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Niamh,

Mark Campion

Jan 13, 2021, 6:32:48 AM1/13/21
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niamh
have you downloaded geogebra? it's free and is very useful for teaching all sorts of geometry, mensuration, algebra, stats
tes.com is very good for worksheets and they have printable games too...tes.com...you need to sign up but it's free to do so...also a lot of the worksheets are free but some you need to pay for
slideshare is good for powerpoints
teacherspayteachers is another site i've cme across but have yet to use
the khan academy have lots of good videos on their you tube channel
passy world of maths is great for games and ideas
nrich is excellent for puzzles
https://www.coolmath4kids.com...great site with lots of interactive games
ictgames.com...interactive games...basic enough
this is great for teaching probability and expected value.......https://www.nctm.org/adjustablespinner/
bbc bitesize have a lot of good maths stuff
and corkmaths.ie host the past papers of all the irish maths teacher assoc. competitions....these are great for interesting questions and puzzles
also the ukmt.org.uk have a database of all theirnold competirtions too...really good resource although the last time i used it i had to pay a small amount..but it was worth it

Hope you get value out of one or two of these suggestions
rgds
mark

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 11:12, nkeogh86 <nkeo...@gmail.com> wrote:

nkeogh86

Jan 13, 2021, 6:36:11 AM1/13/21
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all so much for all those ideas-really helpful. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Project Maths" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/project-math/CAA4E38s%3DUqM4nav%3D%3DK9t3p2--q6eD41i%3DQA%2BsJbZiiN1xhUVSg%40mail.gmail.com.