Where does user and privileges management belong?

Diogo Biazus

Apr 23, 2017, 12:29:10 PM4/23/17
to proje...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I was thinking of how I would build some sort of user control using ProjectM36.
I have found no mention about users and privileges neither on the documentation nor on the issues.

So does this control belong in the database system?
It seems to me that using Isomorphic schemas and branches we have really good infrastructure to limit access and give sandboxed access to special users, but the database would need either some authentication system or some credential checking.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
--
Diogo Biazus - di...@biazus.me