Apply lombok.config from custom gradle plugin?

Maxim Isaev

Sep 20, 2022, 9:26:36 AM9/20/22
to Project Lombok
Hi there.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a specific answer to my question, so I decided to ask there.

I have a simple 'Custom Gradle Plugin' which applied to several projects and I want to avoid using 'lombok.config' in each project. Is there any way to declare 'lombok.config' in 'Custom Gradle Plugin' and apply it to my projects?

Thanks.

Jan Materne

Sep 20, 2022, 10:44:32 AM9/20/22
to project...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if there is a more Lombok-like way. But your plugin could write the config file before the compilation.
And maybe merge an existing ...
After compilation it could revert its changes ...

Jan

Maxim Isaev

Oct 3, 2022, 4:43:05 AM10/3/22
to Project Lombok