Eclipse 2022-03 Refactor/Rename Error after install Lombok

aasjpvm100

Mar 17, 2022, 6:39:08 PM3/17/22
to Project Lombok
I recently decided to update my eclipse to latest version 2022-03
But found that after the update the refactor/rename function not works, I tried a lot of things but nothing make it work
Decided to uninstall eclipse and do a fresh installation, start it (clean without lombok or any plugin) and worked again, but unfortunately when install again lombok it returns to fail on refactor/rename
are any way of update or anything  that helps please?

Renaud Saint-Gratien

Mar 20, 2022, 8:58:51 AM3/20/22
to Project Lombok
Hi,
Should be fixed in the next Lombok release.