lombok.config and eclipse

Marvin Froeder

May 2, 2023, 9:36:17 PM5/2/23
to Project Lombok
Hi,

I added a lombok.copyableAnnotations to my lombok.config, but can't get eclipse to respect that.

At present, I have a multi-module maven project and lombok.config is at root project.
It works when I build the project with maven (I have unit test to guarantee that), but when I run using eclipse it doesn't work.

I tried adding a copy of lombok.config to the module that has the test, at eclipse dir, at eclipse workspace, but nothing seems to take effect.

I even though it could be a bug on lombok ecj, but when I created a unit test on lombok it worked like a charm, so it's definitively something here.

Is there a way I can tell eclipse to use a given lombok.config?

Thanks!

Maxime Lenglet

May 10, 2023, 11:18:23 AM5/10/23
to Project Lombok
This is a bug that's been recently identified & fixed: https://github.com/projectlombok/lombok/issues/3332
However it's only fixed in the "edge release" (= beta/snapshot/nightly build whatever...) https://projectlombok.org/download-edge which is only available as a direct download (the .jar); you can't install it via the repository as it seems down/404 right now...