在使用FieldNameConstants注解后,maven无法编译,提示:cannot find symbol symbol: variable Fields

黄正文

Apr 10, 2024, 8:17:08 PMApr 10
to Project Lombok
请问一下大家有遇到吗?
lombok版本:1.18.20
maven版本:3.6.3
jdk:openjdk1.8

Mat Jaggard

Apr 12, 2024, 9:41:03 AMApr 12
to project-lombok
Sorry, support is only provided on a best-effort basis and in my previous experience, only in English.

Based on your error message my best guess is that Lombok has not actually run at all, which can happen for a number of reasons including incorrect configuration of Maven or compilation failure in any code of any class in the project.