lombok configuration in Intellij Idea community

Amit kumar Sharma

Feb 14, 2024, 5:06:16 AMFeb 14
to Project Lombok
Hi,

Is it possible to configure lombok in Intellij Idea community without installing lombok plugin. I am using lombok for log4j2 only.

Thorsten Glaser

Feb 14, 2024, 8:19:02 AMFeb 14
to Project Lombok
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024, Amit kumar Sharma wrote:

>Is it possible to configure lombok in Intellij Idea community without
>installing lombok plugin. I am using lombok for log4j2 only.

How do you mean without the plugin? Lombok is basically just
a plugin for each compiler/IDE, nothing more than that.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • Qvest Digital AG
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • https://www.qvest-digital.com/

Mat Jaggard

Feb 14, 2024, 8:53:33 AMFeb 14
to project...@googlegroups.com
IntelliJ now comes with the Lombok plugin built-in, including in the community edition, so there's no need to install it.

I'm not totally clear what you mean about "configure" but if you're wanting to disallow usage of other features then you'll want to create a configuration file inside your source code repository or in your workspace, as described in https://projectlombok.org/features/configuration

Thanks,
Mat.