Expired certificate error when installing Eclipse plugin

Sergey Zolotarev

Nov 28, 2023, 10:58:39 PM11/28/23
to Project Lombok
Hello,

When I try to install the Lombok plugin in Eclipse 2023-09 I get a warning saying that the x509 certificate for Project Lombok has expired.

Capture.PNG

Could you please clarify if it's safe to ignore this warning (probably not)? And also is there is a way to verify the validity of the downloaded plugin?

Thanks.

Jason Marston

Dec 8, 2023, 9:55:25 AM12/8/23
to Project Lombok
The documentation says this

WARNING: This plugin installer is currently unsigned, and we have given up on figuring out how to fix that; if team eclipse or somebody else can help us out, we're all ears!