New release, lombok 1.18.32 adds jdk-22 support

Roel Spilker

Mar 19, 2024, 8:31:56 PMMar 19
to Project Lombok
Hi all,

We've just released a new version of lombok.

In this release we've added support for jdk-22 and all the latest Eclipse releases. It also contains some bugfixes and even a new feature @Locked to help with unleashing the virtual threads introduced in jdk-21.

You can download it from our website, where you can also find the changelog. We've also updated the Eclipse plugin, and it should become available in your favorite maven repository soon, if it isn't already.

Please give the maintainers of downstream lombok derived tools some time to release their products.

The Lombok Team