"Contact owners and managers" at "About" page does not work

Nikolay Shustov

Nov 17, 2022, 9:25:37 AM11/17/22
to Project Lombok
When I tried to use it, it popped up the form, suggesting me to type the message, but after I posted it, my gmail got an e-mail saying:

Hello <redacted>,
We received your message to the owner of the group project-lombok. This group does not accept email to owners or managers. To send a message to the owner, visit the following page: https://groups.google.com/d/contactowner/project-lombok If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://groups.google.com/support/. Thanks, Google Groups