Still active?

Holger Winkelmann

Sep 6, 2015, 4:08:26 PM9/6/15
to Iris cloud messaging
HI,

I wondering the Iris project is still active as it went quite here for a while.

Further I would be interested about any IPv6 strategy theses days. The docs mentioning that the
cluster will be formed by IP probing.

many thanks,

Holger

Péter Szilágyi

Sep 9, 2015, 4:08:58 AM9/9/15
to Holger Winkelmann, Iris cloud messaging
Hey Holger,

  Unfortunately after many failed attempts at getting Iris funded, I suspended my efforts after about 1.5 development out of my savings. Some of the design ideas may or may not surface in another project I'm working on now, but I cannot say anything for sure.

Sorry for the bad news,
  Peter

Péter Szilágyi

Sep 9, 2015, 4:09:14 AM9/9/15
to Holger Winkelmann, Iris cloud messaging
*years

snore...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2015, 6:44:37 AM9/9/15
to Iris cloud messaging, hwi...@gmail.com
Hey,

do you have any intentions of releasing it under a free license (like BSD-free)? There may be other people who want to push it forward (or want to build upon this project).