Psst... sneak peek preview ;)

Péter Szilágyi

Sep 19, 2014, 4:13:31 AM9/19/14
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

  I'm really happy to finally add another family of languages to the ones supported by Iris. Please welcome the JVM into the flock, supporting Java, Scala (and Groovy, but I haven't tried that yet)! :D

  The JVM binding is hopefully final, but either way it is beautiful, stable and blazing fast ;) There are still some minor polishes going into it (docs, playground, etc), but I thought I'd share a treat with the community with an early access ;)

Without further ado:
And of course, as any decent JVM project, it is available from Maven Central!
  • Group ID: com.karalabe.iris
  • Artifact ID: iris
  • Version: 1.0.0-preview-5
Try it, code it, share it! ;)

Cheers,
  Peter

PS: If you like the work being put into Iris, please help get it funded. If you're a company, consider becoming an official backer of the project. If you're an individual, spread the word among your friends, nag everybody about this cool technology until they see the error of their ways! :D