Completed Lakhon Haeng Chiwit - What Happens Now?

Jason Ruby

Jan 13, 2015, 6:50:35 PM1/13/15
to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
Just went on the unbindery website; looks like the Thai Novel Lakhon Haeng Chiwit has been 100% proofed and completed. What happens now? Where does the ebook get published? If possible, I'd like the full text since I'll convert it to an epub. Thanks.

Rikker Dockum

Jan 14, 2015, 6:23:02 AM1/14/15
to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the question, Jason. Lakhon Haeng Chiwit is/was the first test run with a longer Thai language book, and I was uploading the pages incremently (because I was doing the scans manually at the time). When things started to fall dormant on PGT, only ~150 out of some 500 total pages had been uploaded, the first 6 chapters out of 24. So that's what's typed. I haven't got the time to give to PGT at the moment but I'm happy to give you those pages if you're interested.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Jason Ruby <bnbma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just went on the unbindery website; looks like the Thai Novel Lakhon Haeng Chiwit has been 100% proofed and completed. What happens now? Where does the ebook get published? If possible, I'd like the full text since I'll convert it to an epub. Thanks.

Jason Ruby

Jan 14, 2015, 1:07:54 PM1/14/15
to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Rikker. If you could do that, that would be very kind. No rush though. May I ask if you're going to upload the other chapters so that they can be electronized?