Re: Digest for project-gutenberg-thailand@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Dr. Will

May 1, 2011, 1:13:51 AM5/1/11
to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
Haven't encountered anything like your problem.  I started using Firefox and switched to Chrome a couple of weeks ago.

Will

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM, <project-gutenberg...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/project-gutenberg-thailand/topics

    Emil <emilk...@gmail.com> Apr 30 06:58PM -0700 ^

    Hi PGTers,

    Every page I proof starts with the text field scrolled all the way to
    the bottom. I've had this 'bug' on each and every page I've proofed
    and was curious if it had occurred with you or not.

    I'm using Firefox 4.0, I understand from Rikker that this problem
    doesn't occur when using Google Chrome. Please reply and tell us what
    browser you use and whether or not you have this problem too.

    Thank you,

    Emil

Emil Kloeden

May 2, 2011, 4:33:42 AM5/2/11
to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Will. Do you mind me asking what version of Firefox you used?

Emil

    --
    Emil Kloeden
    Int + 61 420 887 077

    Dr. Will

    May 3, 2011, 7:42:09 AM5/3/11
    to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
    4.0.  But it also says Mozilla Firefox Yahoo edition. yahoo 1.8.

    Will

    On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM, <project-gutenberg...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks Will. Do you mind me asking what version of Firefox you used?

      Emil

      On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:04 PM, <

    Emil Kloeden

    May 4, 2011, 4:16:06 AM5/4/11
    to project-guten...@googlegroups.com
    Interesting. Perhaps it is only my Firefox then (I tested Chrome and that works fine). Thanks for getting back :)

    Emil