Cypress Tech Talks to Resume December 3

Rookwood, Renee L

Nov 26, 2013, 5:28:14 PM11/26/13

Hello Cypress Community,

Thank you for your patience!  We are going to resume the Cypress Tech Talks starting next Tuesday, December 3 at 1:00pm.  Please find a link below from GoToWebinar to register for this bi-weekly event.  We predict there may be a backlog of questions that attendees will have, so please submit questions to the Cypress Talk List before Monday, December 2 at noon so we can prepare a response and address those first after our introductory slides.  Any comments, suggestions, and questions about the format and topics for the Tech Talk are welcome and appreciated.

We look forward to the discussion and Happy Thanksgiving,

The Cypress Team

Bi-weekly Cypress Tech Talks - Resume

http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow.gif

This Webinar is held every 2 weeks on Tuesday, from:

Dec 3, 2013 to Feb 25, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST*

*There will not be a Tech Talk on December 31 (New Year’s Eve)

Register Now at:

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/238584575

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet