Cypress v2.4.2 Point Release Now Available

Colbert, Jean D.

Jan 9, 2014, 10:20:42 PM1/9/14
to announ...@projectcypress.org

The Cypress v2.4.2 point release has just been published. With the v2.4.2 release, Cypress will evaluate the QRDA-I files individually and produce an error if too much clinical data is provided. QRDA Category I files submitted to Cypress should be self-contained as one patient, per measure, per QRDA file. Cypress will produce a validation error if data not relevant to the CQM under test, as determined by value set, is provided in the document.

To upgrade to Cypress version 2.4.2, please follow the Cypress v2.4.2 installation & upgrade instructions provided at this link.

Please refer to the Cypress website for additional information. If you have any questions regarding this update, please post to  ta...@projectcypress.org. Thank you.

Jean Colbert

jcol...@mitre.org

Office: 781-271-2838