Community Meeting Follow Up

Nigel Brown

Feb 22, 2023, 4:37:11 PM2/22/23
to Project Contour

Thank you to everyone who came to our Community Meeting last week. We had a lively discussion and we’re looking forward to having more of those with you in the future. If you’d like to check out the recording, it is posted to our YouTube channel or you can use this link: https://youtu.be/Iot9p6zZSMw. The meeting notes are available here on our HackMD page: https://hackmd.io/84Xbl4WBTpm7OBhaOAsSiw.

As we mentioned in the meeting, we are collecting feedback about timing and frequency of future community meetings. You can leave comments on our GitHub Issue: https://github.com/projectcontour/community/issues/35.

We appreciate you being a part of the Contour community. Take care.

Warmly,
Nigel Brown, Contour Community Manager, and the rest of the Contour Team