New RC and Hacktoberfest: Community Update 11 October 2022

Project Contour

Oct 11, 2022, 3:01:44 PM10/11/22
to Project Contour

Howdy Contour Community!

Welcome to our Google Group! We will now be bringing you updates through that list. If you haven’t joined yet, you can do so through this link.

We have been pretty busy over here working on Contour and we have two big updates for you:

  1. We have a new Release Candidate for you to try, and we’re releasing Contour 1.23 next week. Please let us know your thoughts!

  2. We are participating in Hacktoberfest 2022. You can head over to the repo and filter issues tagged Hacktoberfest to participate. We are adding both coding and non-coding issues and we’re here to help you if you need it.

We appreciate you and your participation in our community so much and we hope to see you around the repo or the Slack channel. Take care.

Many Thanks,

Nigel Brown, Contour Community Manager, and the rest of the Contour team