🎉 Contour 1.23 Released + Hacktoberfest

Project Contour

Oct 20, 2022, 1:45:41 PM10/20/22
to Project Contour

Hello Contour Community!

It is release day! We have a new version of Contour out. We invite you to check out version 1.23. As per Contour's support policy the v1.20 minor release will now no longer be patched for security or critical bug fixes. Please upgrade to the v1.21 minor release or newer.

The main updates are the ability to enable the Envoy Overload Manager and JWT Verification Support. We’ve also added a number of new options to the ContourDeployment CRD for customizing Contour and Envoy when using the Gateway provisioner, including log levels, labels and annotations, extra volumes, and more. Thanks to @izturn for contributing these Gateway provisioner enhancements! We invite you to check out the full release notes

We are also still participating in Hacktoberfest 2022. You can head over to the repo and filter issues tagged Hacktoberfest to participate. We have had some participation and we would love to have more from you if you have capacity.

We appreciate you and your participation in our community so much and we hope to see you around the repo or the Slack channel. Take care.

Many Thanks,
Nigel Brown, Contour Community Manager, and the rest of the Contour team