Notes from KubeCon NA 2022

Project Contour

Nov 29, 2022, 11:49:42 AM11/29/22
to Project Contour

Hi All,

We hope you’re having a safe and enjoyable wrap-up to the year. The year end holiday season is in full swing. As we close out the year, we wanted to leave you with a few things.

Coming out of KubeCon North America 2022, we wanted to highlight a few sessions that we found particularly interesting and relevant for Contour users:

We are also still looking to get more folks involved with the development of Contour. If that is something of interest to you, please let us know.

Thanks,

The Contour maintainers

Contour Slack Channel | Contour Email List