Robot Poser Problem Micro and Uno

Tate McGeary

Mar 22, 2015, 11:59:54 PM3/22/15
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Currently I am trying to use the Robot Poser program with an Arduino Micro. I have tried an Arduino Uno as well but to no avail. The Robot Poser program recognizes that the com ports used by the Uno and Micro are present, however it does not allow me to connect; rather I get an error. On the other hand when I use an Arduino Mega ADK, the program will recognize the ADK and connect to it. I have checked the serial port monitor in IDE for all three boards and all three boards give me the connected read out with I input "hi." Does anyone have any idea on what I can do to get the Robot Poser program to work with the Micro? If it is of significance I am using the ROFI version.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this.

Nicolas DELAGNEAU

Oct 30, 2015, 6:06:26 PM10/30/15
to Project Biped
Hello, i have the same problem, have you find a solution to your problem?

Tate McGeary

Oct 30, 2015, 6:52:40 PM10/30/15
to projec...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't find a way to work with the Nano when setting the servos. What I recommend doing, if you have access an Arduino Mega, take the micro set-up and attach it to a mega and create the walking tables based off of that.