Single Servo Horn or new hornless Left, Right and Center brackets.

Charles Gaines-Hager

May 7, 2014, 4:02:45 PM5/7/14
to projec...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone recommend or upload a good servo horn stl put into the connectors?  I have the right servos, but out of the pack of servo horns I received with each of the servos, I had no "single" horns.  I had double, Quad, and even circular and even a pretty six horn.  If there is a anyone with an adopted left and right servo bracket and center bracket that does not require the horn but instead connects directly to the servo, I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
Charles

Charles Gaines-Hager

Jun 26, 2014, 8:42:53 PM6/26/14
to projec...@googlegroups.com
I went ahead and desugned the corresponding parts with the servo horn integrated.  This makes a much nicer fit for me.
Right Side Bracket:
Center Bracket:

And I also needed an extra hole to put the USB cable from the daughter board to the Android.

Enjoy.