Lower-Cost 3D Printer Specs to support ROFI 3D printer build-able parts

98 wyświetleń

blunderbuss999

nieprzeczytany,
8 sty 2017, 22:44:338.01.2017
do Project Biped
There are now many good under-$1000 3D printers available - for example:

What is the largest build volume size of a ROFI part?  In other words, what is the "minimum build volume" I need a 3D printer to have, in order to be able to print all the 3D printable ROFI parts?

For example:

The #1 printer in the above list, the Monoprice MP Select Mini ($221), only has a build volume of 120 x 120 x 120.
The #3 printer in the above list, the Monoprice Maker Select ($312), has a build volume of 200 x 200 x 180.

Also, what is the "minimum layer height" that I need to support?  Is 100 microns good enough?

Chris Underwood

nieprzeczytany,
20 sty 2017, 03:04:0720.01.2017
do Project Biped
Both of them will do; biggest parts are the feet, about 95 x70 x 65mm, and the housing is about 105x70mm
Regarding layer height, then 0.1mm will be fine, the models aren't particularly precise (no offense creator!)
I use a robox , it's brilliant, and easy to use.
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0