Dropping Code

Fred Trotter

May 5, 2011, 5:36:32 PM5/5/11
to Programmable Self
Hi,
Thanks for participating in the programmable self Google Group.

I have been mostly silent up until now, but I wanted to let people
know that I am going to be doing a code drop at the quantified self
2011 conference: http://www.quantifiedself.com/conference/

After that time, I will be using this mailing list to discuss any of
the Open Services, Open Source Code, Open Data that I think applies to
the practice of hacking behavior.

If you are interested in behavior modification. This is the place to
hang out.

I have also been trying to convince some of the smart behavioral
researchers and thinkers to contribute information regarding what the
problems are to solve in this space.

Hopefully you can expect to see regular relevant content here
regarding what technology exists and how they can be most usefully
applied.

Also take a second to checkout http://programmableself.com
This site will link to the feed from this site, and my own blog on
this subject. Over time, I will add other peoples blogs on this
topic...

Thanks for listening.