Wake up self-program

andrew

Jan 11, 2012, 11:29:31 AM1/11/12
to Programmable Self
I just sent the following suggestion to Beeminder. I assume the
concept has already been thought of (and maybe even implemented
somewhere - I would appreciate a pointer if so). If not, consider it
public and someone please implement it! :-)

-->

Feature request: For people that want to get up at a certain time
every day, provide a link where they have to authenticate to beeminder
and solve a Captcha when they awake. Graph wake up times, punish/
award accordingly for sleeping in. Alternately: twitter on their
behalf (if they associate accounts) when they fail to get up in time -
something embarrassing.