Ten Years of BNF Converter, 20 June

Aarne Ranta

Jun 16, 2012, 6:59:45 AM6/16/12
to proglang-c...@googlegroups.com, gf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues and Friends,

You are cordially invited to the following event. And sorry for the late notice on this list.

  Aarne and Markus

Ten years of BNF Converter
Date:  2012-06-20 15:15 - 17:00
Where:  L308, Lennart Torstenssonsgatan 8 (Centre for Language Technology / Språkbanken)
A workshop organized by Markus Forsberg and Aarne Ranta

Ten years have gone by since we started working on BNF Converter.
We like to celebrate this by inviting you to an informal event with
some talks and wine. Welcome! (No registration necessary.)

Programme:

15:15-15:20 Welcome (Markus Forsberg and Aarne Ranta)
15:20-15:50 Ten years of BNF Converter (Markus Forsberg)
15:50-16:20 Implementing Programming Languages - A New Book Using BNF Converter (Aarne Ranta)
16:20-16:40 BNFC-meta (Jonas Duregård)
16:40-17:00 Discussion: BNF Converter from a user's perspective (Bengt Nordström)
17:00-      Wine+snacks