Gtagarage

Message has been deleted

Gaia Shaw

4:43 AM (7 hours ago) 4:43 AM
to profinifblan

Ok, this is kinda odd, but here goes. My main PC is an old workhorse PII-300 running Windows 98 SE. It has served me well over the years and will soon be replaced once I do some research on a more modern system and figure out what to buy. Because of a combination of lack of disk space and my own stubbornness, the only web browsers it has are Internet Explorer 6.something and Netscape 7.2; this situation will not change any time soon. So, if anyone's suggestion is "dump that Netscape crap and download FireFox/Opera/etc" it will be cheerfully ignored.

Netscape 7.2 is my main browser and it works just dandy for viewing GTA Forums, GTA Modding, and whatever other random sites I visit. However, it simply refuses to login to GTA Garage. I enter my username and password, click the Login button and I'm returned to the main page still listed as "Not Logged In." No errors, no popups, no love. Is there some weirdness with the GTA Garage login process or the cookies it tries to set? I have never had a problem logging in to GTAForums or GTA modding with Netscape and I can login to GTAGarage okay if I use IE.

gtagarage

DESCARGAR https://ssurll.com/2yPerq

The login process there can be slightly dodgy, so to speak, as people with certain special characters in their usernames cannot login either. I'd say it is very likely the problem is down to harsh cookie settings. Have you tried lowering all privacy and security settings in netscape just for the login process? Perhaps you could try a different version of Netscape also?

Thanks for the suggestions. I briefly dropped the settings to allow all cookies from everywhere but there was no change. I even tried manually adding M_ID and PW cookies to the cookie file by copying data from the IE ones but that didn't fly either.

As for versions, Netscape 7.2 is the most recent version of Netscape that both runs reasonably well on my machine and includes a decent email client. Since those two things are both more important to me than the gtagarage login, upgrading is not something I'm apt to try.

This is actually still not fixed and Firefox says it's due to "harmful software". I'm thinking a specific mod or group of mods (out of the thousands over the years...) got flagged somehow, most likely as a false positive and brought the entire gtagarage.com/mods sub-section with it.

d3342ee215