Grants on Funding server are not listed and cannot be disambiguated

Moisey Gruzman

Mar 6, 2023, 2:25:09 PM3/6/23
to ProfilesRNS
We have complain from Researcher about grants awarded in 2022,2023 are not added to profile. Example: for Alison El Ayadi  UCSF
Here are the grants that are on the NIH website and we can’t pull up on Profiles:
1R01HD108236-01 Effectiveness and acceptability of two insertable device models for non-surgical management of obstetric fistula in Ghana: a randomized crossover trial
https://reporter.nih.gov/search/8kd2575O7kyvANwJZrFCwQ/project-details/10422976
1R01HD108510-01 Effectiveness of an mHealth Interactive Education and Social Support Intervention for Improving Postnatal Health
https://reporter.nih.gov/search/8kd2575O7kyvANwJZrFCwQ/project-details/10424320
1R01HD107197-01A1 Temporary childbirth migration: understanding the magnitude and implications for maternal and infant health
https://reporter.nih.gov/search/8kd2575O7kyvANwJZrFCwQ/project-details/10519539
Our [Profile.Data].[Funding.DisambiguationResults] latest date is "2021-10-01'

Brown, Nicholas William

Mar 7, 2023, 10:53:37 AM3/7/23
to profi...@googlegroups.com

Moisey

The NIH stopped providing daily updates for the Exporter database last year, which prevented us from updating the database. They have now introduced and API that we can use to update our database on a frequent basis, we are working on getting scheduled updates from this API, but do not have this currently. I’m not sure when we will get this up and running, so at the moment, users need to add new  grants manually. We will be doing a manual refresh of the Exporter database with the annual update the NIH provides soon which will bring us up to date (again without frequent updates), Hopefully this will be by the end of March.

Nick