Anyone planning to go to the Expert Finder Systems conference in early April?

Meeks, Eric

Jan 30, 2023, 1:02:56 PM1/30/23
to profi...@googlegroups.com

https://expertfindersystems.org/

April 5th and 6th in Florida.  The early bird price ends tonight at midnight eastern time. We’ve been before and know a few of the VIVO folks that are there. We are thinking about it and will probably have two of us go (Brian Turner and me) but are still on the fence.

If you are planning to attend please let the group know!

Thanks,

Eric Meeks
My pronouns: he/him/his
CTO, Clinical & Translational Science Institute

University of California, San Francisco
490 Illinois St. 6th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94158
https://profiles.ucsf.edu/eric.meeks