Support past version 3.1.0

Thomas Jefferson University

Feb 20, 2024, 8:43:53 AMFeb 20
to ProfilesRNS
Hello,

Are there plans to support this software past the last update from a few years ago?

Thank you,
TJU

Brown, Nicholas William

Feb 20, 2024, 10:36:02 AMFeb 20
to profi...@googlegroups.com

We are still supporting Profiles. We intend to have a new release in the next few months. This release is primarily going to be based on updating the front end to use modern display frameworks.

Nick

Chatterjee, Anirvan

Feb 20, 2024, 12:20:14 PMFeb 20
to profi...@googlegroups.com
Nick, can you tell us more about the upcoming release?

UCSF has done significant work to restyle our front-end, working around the limitations of the current version.

We’d love to make sure our product learnings are incorporated into the upcoming version, and participate in the development of the default skin.

Thanks.

Anirvan Chatterjee (he/him)
Director, Data Strategy, CTSI

On Feb 20, 2024, at 07:36, Brown, Nicholas William <Nichola...@hms.harvard.edu> wrote:

We are still supporting Profiles. We intend to have a new release in the next few months. This release is primarily going to be based on updating the front end to use modern display frameworks. Nick From: profilesrns@ googlegroups. com <profilesrns@ googlegroups. com>
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd