Digital Escape Rooms

Laura Alfano

Mar 16, 2021, 2:40:11 PM3/16/21
to Professors at Play
I am participating on a visiting team for an accreditor and will have a meeting at the beginning of the workshop. Will it be recorded to send out to registrants?

Laura Alfano, J.D., M.Ed.
440 Twin Ridge Road
Warrior, AL 35180

Maha Bali

Mar 16, 2021, 4:54:56 PM3/16/21
to Laura Alfano, Professors at Play
I also ended up not able to join. I hope it is recorded.

I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

Maha

Maha Bali, PhD
Associate Professor of Practice, Center for Learning and Teaching, American University in Cairo
http://blog.mahabali.me
** Have you seen these community building resources we have been curating? https://oneheglobal.org/equity-unbound **

David Thomas

Mar 16, 2021, 5:39:18 PM3/16/21
to Maha Bali, Laura Alfano, Professors at Play
Hello:

Yes. We recorded the session. Once we have it edited and uploaded with the slides, we will let everyone know!

David