Playbook on Pressbooks....

Kelly Soczka Steidinger

Jan 11, 2023, 2:18:45 PM1/11/23
to Professors at Play
Hello Everyone,

I was extremely excited to see Lisa and David's Professors at Play Playbook come to fruition!!! YAHOO!

I found the information on Pressbooks, but couldn't locate the actual content. All of the publication and licensing information is available. Perhaps, I am jumping the gun because the publication information was posted on 12/9/22.

Typically, the content is posted either below the image of the book cover or if you scroll down it appears. Did I jump the gun with excitement? Am I looking in the wrong location? Or is the final PDF still forthcoming?

Here is an image of what is visible:

playbook location.PNG
I apologize if I am just overly excited! Thanks all!

Kelly Soczka Steidinger, Mid-State Techical College & SUNY - Fredonia

Forbes, Lisa K

Jan 11, 2023, 3:07:43 PM1/11/23
to Kelly Soczka Steidinger, Professors at Play

Hi everyone!

Thanks, Kelly for finding this! We finalized the book mid-November but there have been a few logistical delays on the publisher side since then which is just a part of the process, I guess. So, yes, the book is ready but our publisher is going to announce the book launch on their website (they said this Friday but I am learning to be flexible when it comes to book publishing!). So, yes very soon!!

David or I will send an email out to the listserv when the book is officially launched on the website. You can purchase a paperback copy but we also should be able to share with you all a free PDF version! We can hardly wait!

Lisa K. Forbes, PhD, LPC, RPT™

Assistant Clinical Professor

Counseling Program

University of Colorado Denver